Friday, January 15, 2010

Cold War

The signature of our walk...lay paths in the snow
the air that we shared...sent a scent to my nose
It made me love breathing...again I suppose
lets see if we could listen..6 in a row

Love those lips twas a gift...to the tips of your toes
you're mind made me high...a big lift from my lows
I fell hard like a brick...but you wouldn't know
lets see if we could listen..5 in a row

It was the sky that I caught...when it fell from the earth
I thought a piece of heaven landed here...for what it is worth
I chose to carry it around...but it was my curse
lets see if we could listen 4 times until we get to the first

I pulled a muscle walking around...thought I stretched since my birth
It was hidden that I didn't...so the pain just got worse
sprained my heart in this race...please relate to my thirst
lets see if we could listen 3 times until we get to the first

Took a look all around ... and what did I see ?
it was water never caught her...but theirs fish in the sea
now you gotta pick this lock...why should I cut you the key ?
its almost done number one ..creates 2 when subtracted by 3

Took a break thought it over ...and then made me a choice
clicked mute then un-mute...to give you a voice
too bad you failed to answer...I let the missiles deploy
listen this 1 time ... this is the cold war where the ice box is being destroyed




BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment