I'm not lost
but I'm on a cross - road
the price is dices a wager in which the cost - grows
and no one understands and cannot - know
I'm gambling but part of me lost - hope
In hope, faith, love, life
me, you , lows, highs
life , death , cold eyes
them , us , old lies
I thought I was so - wise
until I got in touch with my cold - side
I'm tired of reading dumb - maps
I'd rather use my internal com - pass
to leave this place and see things I cannot feel
this is-real
a hand that even the most masochistic poet cannot deal
a line in a rhyme that may - not - reel
but spin you're life around - not - reels
to the realization that mans emotions are - not steel
I'd deal but its - not sealed
I'd rather express my self on tracks poetically - hot wheels
I found a part of me
then lost a part of me
when you feel , what you saw that's when you really start to see
re - mark - kably
part - of - me
is hard - il - ly
ready to get it back
I'm cold.. so the frost froze
simply put .. I'm a lost soul
Earl M.
No comments:
Post a Comment